Continuing my knitting saga...
I made fluffy a monster flower next. I made 8 separate "petals" and stitched them together with 2 yarns, and added some beads for the center.
Then, I really wanted a challenge, and decided to undertake a sweater. That was a 3 month lesson! I learned about yarn weights and gauges big time. I adapted a sweater pattern from my beloved Stitch n' Bitch, and came up with this design on the front. It's a breadboard. If you know what this is, you are nerdy. It turned out beautifully, but I haven't knitted a sweater since. My wrists hurt just thinking about how much knitting a sweater takes, but I will probably make one anyway. Someday.
Another adaptation, this one from Stitch n' Bitch Nation. I made a pair of the alligator mittens for myself, and then turned them into a pair of duckies for a good friend who has a thing about ducks.